We've been teaching dance and exercise in the Bedford area since 2002 and we believe in creating classes for all ages and abilities
We have implemented a number of safe practices in order to ensure the safety of our students and their loved ones during this time. We will update and amend our safe practices accordingly to comply with the most up-to-date government guidelines and recommendations.
- Please do not come to class if you or your child has shown any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Please inform us as soon as possible if you develop any symptoms or test positive during the term.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone with a high temperature, persistent cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19, this is to protect the safety of our students and their loved ones.
- We ask for everyone to use hand sanitiser upon entering the premises and then again when entering the studio. We will have hand sanitiser available for this, however please bring and use your own if possible.
- Everyone over the age of 11 must wear a mask at all times. This includes during class and while in the waiting room. Angharad, the teacher, will also be wearing a mask at all times. Those under the age of 11 are welcome to wear a mask by choice.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone above the age of 12 without a mask. We will have masks available for purchase if any students or parents/carers forget their mask, this will be charged at £1.00 per mask. If you are exempt from wearing a mask due to medical reasons please let us know in advance.
- We are encouraging parents not to stay, however, if this is not possible a maximum of one parent/carer per child is allowed to wait in the waiting room during the class (so no more than four adults will be in the waiting room at one time).
- We also encourage students to arrive in uniform and discourage changing in the waiting room if possible.
- Students will not be allowed to attend class in their school uniform or work clothes and we request that students attend class in a fresh change of clothes (e.g. clothes worn specifically for the class or their class uniform).
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes to class, this is to limit the number of people in the waiting room and so that cleaning between classes isn’t obstructed. If this will be an issue, please email to let us know so an arrangement can be made.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times while on the premises and in class.
- Please make sure that we have your up-to-date contact details. This is so we can keep you updated with our practices, any urgent alerts, and to also provide these details to the NHS Track and Trace Programme if we need to.
- Please make all payments via internet bank transfer as we wish to minimise contact as much as possible. If this payment method is an issue, please email us so an alternative payment method can be arranged.
- Refreshments will be unavailable in the waiting room and we ask for both students and parents to refrain from eating and drinking while waiting.
- We have allocated time between each of our classes to clean the studio, waiting room, hall and bathroom.
- We will try to keep both the studio and waiting room ventilated to the best of our abilities.
- We will keep you informed of all our safe practices and alert you if any one of our students develop any symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
- We have reduced all of our class sizes so that there is a maximum of 4 students per class in our younger classes (2 students if it is a parent-child class) and 2 students per class in our older/adult classes.